I'm an entrepreneur and software engineer based in New York City.
- I ran a soccer analytics firm working to change the way soccer clubs make decisions through data.
- I worked at a homecare startup filtering aspiring caregivers for agencies by SMS.
- I created data analysis tools for Fortune 500 companies at Applied Predictive Technologies.
- I wrote code using machine learning to translate American Sign Language via Myo armbands into written text.
- I found biases using sentiment analysis within European Parliament translations at Princeton.
- I have a CV so you can dig deeper, and you can reach out to me on the left. and you can reach out to me with the links at the top.